Q.1: How to become a ThaiCham member?
Please fill out the following form: https://forms.gle/EskTaNQRvAWgmYCf7
We will review the form and send a confirmation email.
Q.2: How much is ThaiCham's membership fee?
Q.3: What are the benefits of being a ThaiCham member?
- Every year, Thai Chamber of Commerce and Industry in Vietnam (ThaiCham) organizes special events, conferences, professional presentations, and business meetings.
- This is also an opportunity to exchange, meet, strengthen cooperation among members.
- ThaiCham’s members have the opportunity to attend meetings, welcome delegations from the Thai government, or special guests of the Thai Consulate General in Ho Chi Minh City to visit Vietnam.
- ThaiCham’s members are constantly updated with news and information about society, economy and activities in Vietnam as well as information from members of ThaiCham.
- ThaiCham’s members will be receive Member Directory, with the participation of all members, Thai Government Officials and Trade Mission visit Vietnam, as well as Honorary Members from Thailand and from the Consulate General or the Embassies of other countries in Vietnam, as well as the Ministry of Commerce in Thailand and foreign business organizations in Vietnam, to strengthen the network of activities of the Association and also the opportunity of exchanging, marketing, promoting image, tightening relations among members.
- Members have the opportunity to participate in charitable activities such as charity Bowling, Thai-Viet Golf tournament, Thai night, Thai bazaar …
- Especially, ThaiCham members will be received special discounts at restaurants, hotels, resorts, travel companies, and also discounts when buying handicrafts, health care products, decorations. Furniture and other services throughout Vietnam.
- Members will enjoy special benefits as a sponsor and have the opportunity to advertise on the website and media of the Association when sponsoring the events of the ThaiCham.